13. Now create Shape Tween:
14. Insert new layer for content and on 26th frame (last one) of new layer add content that will appear when someone click on link 1 (in our case "About iPod" link):
15. Insert one more layer that will be used for actions and on first frame enter its name: "l1"
16. Now drag it form 1st to 2nd frame:
17. Select 26th frame (last one) on last layer, insert keyframe and in actionscript write code: stop();
18. Now select all frames on stage from 2nd to 26th and copy frames:
19. Than select 27th frame for all 3 layers and paste frames:
20. Change name "l1" to "l2":
21. Also replace content for l2 (link 2) on last frame in 2nd layer:
22. Repeat steps from 18 to 21 for the other two links.
23. Go back to root, select link 1 (About iPod) and in action script write this code:
24. Do the same thing for other 3 links except "l1" for link 2 will be "l2":
For link 3 it will be "l3"... (you got the point)
Thats it! Flash site is finished!
You can see finished flash site by clicking on link below:
iPod Flash Site
You can download finished .fla file here:
Download .fla file
If you have any questions about this tutorial contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Video Tutorials
Friday, April 27, 2007